Posted on behalf of Sanctuary Graduates
Ever considered working in satellite broadcasting and telecommunications manufacturing? Want to work for a firm that is a world leader in the manufacturing of products for satellite TV markets and broadcast solutions?
|Role||Microwave & Communications Engineering Graduate Scheme|
|Deadline||5th June 2018|
– Global Invacom is one of the leading manufacturers of high volume LNBFs, transmitters, antennas and other peripheral products for satellite TV markets globally.
– They are one of only 7 companies worldwide involved in the research & development, design and production of broadcasting solutions for leading satellite broadcasters such as Sky.
– With manufacturing plants across China, Israel, Malaysia, the UK and the USA, Global Invacom’s products are supplying a huge range of different markets.
Why should you apply?
- Market leaders – be part of a company that is at the cutting-edge of satellite and communications technology
- Tangible projects – see the direct impact on sales of a product that you have worked on. You could be developing new satellite technology for Sky!
- Extensive and tailored training – Global Invacom takes a huge interest in your personal development, and they offer extensive training and support to help with this
- Buddy system to help you settle into your new role
- Be part of a professional, experienced team that has a wealth of knowledge
- Opportunities for global travel, with visits to China and the US
- Fantastic benefits – pension plan, private healthcare and gym membership included
- Flexible working hours with 28 days holiday, in a company with a growing social culture
The Role – What would you be doing on a daily basis?
This rotational role will give you fantastic exposure to all areas of the company, before deciding on the area you want to specialise in. You will initially spend 6 months in the design engineering department, designing components. You will then move into production engineering, which involves getting the product into a reproducible form. Finally, you will be placed in the sustainable engineering department, redesigning components that have become obsolete to be put back out into the market. You will ultimately be working on brand new designs that either need updating or renewing.
Is this for you?
- You must have achieved or be on track for a 2.1 in electrical / microwave / communications engineering, or a related degree discipline
- A masters in radio frequency/communications/microwave engineering is desirable but not necessary
- These roles will suit self-motivated students who are naturally inquisitive and have an openness to learning and with good problem-solving skills
Click here to apply:
We understand that now is a very busy time for you with exams around the corner, but it only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process around your timetable.