This semester you have the chance to be mentored by a Sheffield Graduate – discover what career options are available to you by talking to someone actually doing the job!
A mentor can offer you:
- Insight into their job, the skills required and the challenges they face
- Advice on how to gain and present relevant experiences to employers
- Support with applications, interview tips, networking and getting ‘work ready’
About the scheme:
- Typically one exchange per week with your mentor, for 8-10 weeks
- Communication by email, Skype or phone
- Use it for your HEAR
Places are limited on this popular scheme so apply now
Deadline for applications is Friday 23 February 2018 but the earlier you apply the sooner you can start selecting your mentors.