Posted on behalf of Sanctuary Graduates
Looking for a graduate role with real responsibility in a small, rapidly growing company? We, Sanctuary Graduates, are looking for hard-working graduates to go into our operations team, and a driven sales superstar to join our business development team to help us grow this existing scale-up business.
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Deadline:||1st February 2017|
- We are the UK’s leading graduate recruitment experts.
- We have built campus networks at over 200 universities across Europe which deliver the very best graduates and interns to over 100 firms recruiting young talent.
- Our principal way of finding graduate talent is through our army of on-campus student headhunters, students themselves who identify and headhunt their friends and peers for our clients’ graduate schemes.
- We have a personal touch with our clients, candidates, campus connections & each other.
- You will be joining a young, fun and vibrant team.
Why work for us
- Part of a young team running an exciting scale-up with bold growth plans.
- Real responsibility and management from the outset.
- You will be at the beating heart of the company with the opportunity to have your ideas and creative opinions heard, to help shape the future of our small company as we continue to grow rapidly.
- You will work on multiple exciting projects for a large number of global clients across all industries.
- All employees are given time off to pursue charitable and social causes close to their hearts, and we have regular office massages, reiki and treats to keep our lovely people happy.
- Candidate Consultant – Operations
- The client team delivers the clients and the search team delivers the candidates.
- It is our vital operations function where the magic happens.
- You will help deal with the flow of applications generated by our campus search team, screening, shortlisting and placing them with our high profile clients.
- The Candidate Consultant is the candidate relationship lead and will speak to and profile incoming candidates, building a relationship with them, ascertaining their ambitions while simultaneously screening their skills and submitting them to our clients’ graduate schemes and internships.
- There is no cold calling involved – the candidates apply to us and our clients and it is you who helps them on their way as they start their careers.
- Students from any degree discipline may apply. No relevant experience required, although some professional experience preferred. You must be organised and hard-working.
Apply here quoting ‘DEPT’
- Business Development Executive
- As a sales executive, you will be supporting the sales team to carry-out our sales strategies to really grow the business.
- We have a really ambitious growth plan and you will need to be target-focused in order to succeed. So, what will you be doing?
- Cold-calling – This is a fast-paced sales role and you must be confident on the phone, speaking to companies and selling our unique graduate recruitment services to them
- Meeting and presenting to clients in order to win business
- Attending trade fairs and networking events
- There will be generous commission in addition to your basic salary, related to performance
- You must have excellent communication skills and very strong initiative. You must be driven, hard-working and well organised with a strong sense of ownership.
- All degrees welcome.
Apply here quoting ‘DEPT’