The Spring programme of Employers On Campus begins on Monday 13th February.
- Mock Assessment Centre: Wednesday 15th February (predominantly aimed at second/penultimate year students)
- Virtual Placement Event: Wednesday 15th – Friday 17th February – great if you’re still looking for a placement
- Finalist Series (a series of skills sessions hosted by employers, covering workplace skills): Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th March
- Finalists Job Networking Session: Wednesday 8th March
- International Virtual Fair: Monday 20th – Friday 24th March for international students seeking work in East and South East Asia
We will also be hosting a number of individual employer events aimed specifically at engineers, including:
- The Hut Group Mock Interviews – 13 February
- The Army Presentation – 16 February
- Morgan Advanced Materials Assessment Centre Session – 27 February
- FDM Group Video Interviews Session – 28 February
Plus many others that are open to any discipline.
More information about all of our events can be found on Career Connect, and this is also where you can book a place at the events that interest you.