Make it Count is a careers support programme designed just for taught postgraduate students, so if you’re studying for an MSc with us, read on!
We know how busy taught postgrad timetables are – so to make life that little bit easier, we’re bringing all the information you need to know about additional support together into one event.
Tuesday 4th October, 5 – 6:30pm
301 Student Skills & Development Centre
Get advice on:
- managing and presenting your academic work
- developing your ideas and creative problem solving
- considering your options for the future
Simply drop in at any time to find out more about:
- workshops to help you strengthen your academic skills
- programmes to develop your creative ideas
- advice on how to reference your work and avoid plagiarism
- support on finding work experience, graduate level jobs and further study opportunities
Our friendly members of staff will be available to answer all your questions and explain how you can make the most of all the opportunities available to you throughout the year.
Make your postgrad study count and take advantage of the range of support available: you’ll really see the benefit at the end if you start now.
Book your place via Career Connect.