Bosch Rexroth Ltd is offering one student the opportunity to work with us at our Cirencester office on a 12 month placement scheme. You would be working within the Production Control area of our business at Cirencester, supporting Engineering orders across our Factory Automation range of technologies.
The overall purpose of this role is to gain experience and training whilst assisting with the departmental tasks and projects in all areas of Production Control.
Job Title: Production Control Intern
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Intern responsibilities may include:
- Support in the Management of Engineering orders of Bosch Rexroth Factory Automation products to realise customer specific requirements for a wide range of Industrial Applications
- Support the complete Engineering sales process from first customer contact through to order fulfilment, having direct contact with the customer, sales teams, design/project teams, quality and production departments
- Set up, implementation and management of customer specific orders & projects within the SAP business system
- Support in ensuring projects are planned, monitored and fulfilled successfully, employing best practice and just in time principles
- Support the monitoring and review of production related key figures
- Help with the definition and implementation of standards and processes at Cirencester
- Studying for a relevant degree in Production Engineering or Engineering
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Structured working approach to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail, decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to present self well when communicating with customers and suppliers
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- SAP knowledge is desirable
Please note that all internships advertised are only open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Interested? Then please send your CV and cover letter, stating where you saw this placement advertised, via email to: email@example.com by 27 May 2016. Please note, the starting date for this position is 4 July 2016.
Bosch Rexroth Limited
15 Cromwell Road, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2ES