This semester you have the chance to be mentored by a Sheffield graduate- discover what career options are available to you by talking to someone actually doing the job!
A mentor can offer you:
- Insight into their job, the skills required and the challenges they face
- Advice on how to gain and present relevant experiences to employers
- Support with CVs , interview tips, networking and getting ‘work ready’
About the scheme:
- Typically one exchange per week with your mentor , for 7-10 weeks
- Communication by email, Skype or phone
- Use it for your HEAR and the Sheffield Graduate Award
“my mentor has been fantastic both on the views of the industry as well as cv skills and applying for placement. She literally could not be more helpful.” Naomi Frazer, 2nd year Mechanical Engineering Student, June 2014
Please note: the deadline for applications is this Friday, 26th February.