The Company: Sanofi Genzyme is one of the world’s foremost biotechnology companies. We combine a diverse portfolio of medical products with a deep scientific base and a passion for innovation. Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent ground breaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Sanofi is the world’s fourth largest pharmaceutical company and is ranked number 1 in Europe. Headquartered in Guildford, Surrey, sanofi UK forms part of the Company’s global success and is a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation that is working to meet the needs of healthcare professionals and their patients. At sanofi we are committed to researching, developing and bringing to market new and innovative healthcare products so we can fulfil our mission: Because health matters.
The Important Details:
- These Vacancies are open for application until Friday 19th February, and after CV review candidates will be required to take online Verbal and Numerical SHL Testing.
- Successful Candidate Interview’s will take place on Wednesday 20th April 2016.
- Placements will commence June/July 2016.
- Salary and additional benefits to be discussed.
HAV00045 – Industrial Student Placement – Manufacturing
HAV00046 – Industrial Student Placement – Technical
HAV00047 – Industrial Student Placement – IS
HAV00048 – Industrial Student Placement – Engineering & Automation
The Purpose of the Role:
One year Industrial Placement opportunity to support specified departments at the Haverhill Site.
We are looking for five industrial placement students to join us on a thirteen-month placement which will see you gaining invaluable experience in the real world. You’ll be working alongside some of the top professionals in their field.
Taking your place as part of the team in Haverhill, you will share in the everyday challenges, develop new skills and acquire a fascinating insight into our business. Our range of placements are offered in:
- Technical x2
- Project Engineering & Manufacturing, Technical Support
Your Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- The programme is designed for undergraduate students studying for a degree or degree equivalent required to complete a placement as part of their study.
- Placements usually commence between June and July of each year and students must be available to work for 13 months.
- We place great importance not just on what we do, but how we do it.
As a result, we encourage our employees to share their time and expertise to support local communities. At the end of each day, you can walk away knowing that what you do makes a difference.
- You will be studying a relevant related degree.