Target Jobs are searching UK universities to find the outstanding engineering undergraduate of the year. You must be creative, embrace change and have strong commercial awareness.
To enter you must;
- have the right to work in the UK after graduation.
- be studying: Integrated Engineering, Renewable Energy Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Project Management.
- be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate degree at a UK university.
- be interested in working in the energy industry.
- be expecting at least a 2.1.
Please note: the closing date for entries is Thursday 28th January 2016.