Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers, and they are offering students the opportunity to make the car of 2030 and the way it’s used more intelligent, intuitive, green and fun.
Do you have an idea for an innovation that could make the car of 2030 and the way it’s used more intelligent, greener, more intuitive and more fun?
For a chance to make automotive history and win €100,000, form your team and submit your idea on the Valeo Innovation Challenge 2016 website! It’s free to sign up, but all entries must be received by January 15, 2016.
How to participate:
- Create a team of 2-5 people
- Sign up at www.valeoinnovationchallenge.com
- Submit your innovation by Jan. 15, 2016
A first prize of €100,000 will be awarded on completion of the contest in each of the following categories:
- The innovation prize for the best technological innovation
- The idea prize for new ways of using the car
The second-place teams in both categories will each take home €10,000
Valeo Innovation Challenge 2016 highlights:
- Valeo will provide €5,000 to 24 semi-finalist teams to design a prototype
- Valeo will bring the 8 finalist teams to Paris for the awards ceremony in October 2016
- The top team in the category “Best Innovation” will win €100,000
- The top team in the category “Best Idea for a New Way to Use Cars” will win €100,000
- The second-place teams in both categories will each take home €10,000
Find out more about the competition, as well as its rules and eligibility here.